Like button

How can I find the list of Facebook user who's liked on the post of my website ?

thank you

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I tested and found that the only way I was able to test it was going to the post, liking it, then going to my facebook page and hover on the likes and that gave me the names.

Please check if you can check it that way !

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I checked and liked a post on the webpage you provided, however It seemed that you are using addthis.com script.

Are you sure that you are using the ultimate facebook plugin, or I just misread it.

I am also gonna mark a note to our Lead Developer to pitch in here and provide his comment on this one.

It might take a while to get a response from Ve as he is busy with some urgent plugin upgrades and I would really appreciate your patience while we wait for him

PC

• suwichaw
    • Flash Drive

Hello I have other Idea for my website I think it's will be easier for doing this way , How can I use this plug-in to connecting to my fan page, I want the user who's Liking on my website also like my Facebook fan page by automatically

Hope this will be easier way for you

thank you

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The Facebook APIs will not give you the user ID of users who have liked a page, this is to guard the privacy of those users. However, you can use the like box widget to show a facepile of users who like your page. As for the automatic liking of your fan page whenever someone likes something else on your site, I'm pretty sure that's a good way to get your App banned from Facebook - although there might be ways to get that done, I would really advise against it.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Ve for pitching in on this one and providing your great suggestion.

@suwichaw

As for the automatic liking of your fan page whenever someone likes something else on your site, I'm pretty sure that's a good way to get your App banned from Facebook

I would also suggest you not to do that as that is gonna create a ban on your FB app.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.