Like button for entire website

I see a like button for specific articles, stories, questions and such, but is there a way to get a like button for the facebook page itself? Preferably on the home page.

Thanks,

Brian

moldblogger.com

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question but a bit of clarification would indeed be helpful.

What plugin/application are you using for the likes themselves?

You want a like button on your web site/blog that when clicked likes your Facebook Page?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• reevesb
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,

My mistake. My title is a bit misleading :slight_smile: You are correct. I am looking for a like button on my web site that when clicked likes my Facebook Page. I’m using the ultimate facebook plugin.

Thanks,

Brian

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

No problem at all just trying to figure out what the right answer may be :slight_smile:

With that said and the issue focused, you have not mentioned which plugin you are trying to use to do this with? Or perhaps are you insinuating that you would use any plugin that does this?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

Thank you for the additional input which indeed makes it so that I can assign it to the right topic and to be able to contact the correct lead developer for advisement or advice as needed.

And this is one that since I do not know of a native way to do this, I will indeed see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us if this is possible or not and what it will take to make it happen.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Brian,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.