Like comments in Buddypress

I have been using Buddypress Like plugin to add a facebook-like Like button buddypress updates.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/buddypress-like/

But this plugin does not add a like button to the comments, unlike Facebook. My community is asking for this. The plugin developer has not answered similar requests since last 1 year at wordpress forums.

I would appreciate guidance from buddypress experts here on how to hack this plugin to add a like button \ link to the buddypress status and group update comments too.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Hpathy,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful plugin.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues have pointed out, it is not currently available as a WPMU Dev plugin - but we'd love to:

a. put it into consideration for future development

b. see if we can help you hack it in for the moment

It might take a bit longer than useful but I'll see if I can get the lead developer in here to assist / give you some advice.

Alternatively, you could see if there is a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we are aiming to possibly get you issue sorted ourselves.

Thanks again, and it is great to have you as a member, looking forward to getting this worked out!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.