Limit front facing information

Hi. Can I set this up as follows:

1. on the front end, client cannot see free dates (all dates shown on calendar, and customer just gets an error alert if they select one which is already booked)

2. There is no time displayed. Only dates (People only book dates not times)

3. Black out non-available dates (I think this one is possible)

4. Set how many days from current the first available date is – and also do that individually for different services.

Thanks for your time.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Unfortunately, displaying only dates isn’t possible – Appointments+ will book time slots for certain dates, rather then just dates. Depending on your needs, perhaps our Events+ plugin could work for you instead?

As for other points, if the styling of the rendered elements is what you’re after, perhaps some custom CSS could help. As for #1, something like this might work:

.appointments-list table td.free {
    background: none !important;
    }

As for point #3, perhaps something like this might help, if you meant literally blacking out:

.appointments-list table td.notpossible, .appointments-list table td.busy {
    background: #000 !important;
    color: #000 !important;
    }
    .appointments-list table td.busy:after, .appointments-list table td.notpossible:after {
    color: #000 !important;
    }

• Abaloo
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi there. I’m thinking all of this seems a bit hacky. The CSS for the final point really wouldn’t be workable.

Are there any plans to add these features, please?

Being able to book a date, rather than needing date and time, surely must be possible?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @impress

I hope you are well today, first of all I’d like to apologize about the extreme delay in this reply, I missed your previous response.

I don’t believe this will be added into Appointments+ as it’s not designed to handle days, but we are working on a Bookings plugin, which may be suited a lot more to your specific needs, though I’m afraid it’s in the early stages and we don’t have an ETA at this time.

Thank you, and again sorry about the extreme delay.

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.