Limit which multisite site can collect payment option

Hi,

I have multisite set up. One of my sites need appointments+. Can I disable payments feature from network admin for that site alone? I don't want them to be able to collect a payment for an appointment if they have not paid for that option.

Or maybe I need to use appointments+ with membership plugin?

Thanks

• PC

Hey there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Currently the micro controls are not available where you can allow a site admin to use the plugin but disable a few of its features unless they have paid for it. For something like that, you'd need to custom code the plugin and remove the payment gateway or move them as an addon which you can control via network admin for each site separately. Fair bit of code !

You can use Pro Sites and control which level can use Appointments+ plugin and then you can charge the user for that level so they can get access to A+.

So they will either have full access or none.

However it seems like a nice idea for a future development where we can break the plugin apart in different features as addons which are separately installed and can be controlled via ProSites plugin.

For example, A+ base functionality is left as is.
    Create separate addon for Google Calendar, Payments, etc and activate them as separate plugins and then control which ProSites level can access those addons :wink:

I have moved this to the right category and have sent a note to our lead developer to see if it can make a good feature for future release of this plugin.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.