Limiting content with hits/times accessed

Hi WPMU,

I purchased the "Membership" plugin for Wordpress but am having some troubles. I was wanting to make it so the plugin stops members from accessing articles once a certain threshold (ie number of hits, logins etc) is met. Is this possible? This was one of the main reasons I went with the membership plugin.

Kind regards
Ashley

• PC

Hello Ashley,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Membership plugin does not restrict access based on the hit count or the number of times an article has been viewed. You can create daily, weekly, monthly or yearly subscriptions and the users can signup for them and access the content

Alternatively you can use our Pay Per View plugin : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/ which allows you to sell articles on per view basis and you can restrict the access time using a cookie.

So for example you can sell a per view article and after purchase it will only be visible for x hours using the cookie.

Or you can sell a daily pass with access to all the content and the daily pass will be valid for x days etc.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.