Limiting the number of option on the Appointment + Bokign for

Hi - this is a two part question. I'm using the Appointment + plugin for to allow for booking of two time slots per day. (11am- 1pm) (1pm-3pm).

Part one - My questions is how do I allow for two bookings per day? so 2x (11-1pm) booking and 2x ( 1pm - 3pm).

The second part is that we have a pony party available, but this piny cannot be in two places at once, so There is only 1 pony party available in the morning and one in the afternoon. How would I go about implementing this please?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Digital, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Part one - My questions is how do I allow for two bookings per day? so 2x (11-1pm) booking and 2x ( 1pm - 3pm).

In this case, you could create one service, and set the capacity for "2", and then create two dummy providers (one for the 11 AM - 1 PM timeslot, and the other for the 1 PM - 3 PM timeslot).

The second part is that we have a pony party available, but this piny cannot be in two places at once, so There is only 1 pony party available in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Same formula here, with the exception of setting the capacity to "1" instead of "2".

How does this sound? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Digital
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

HI Michael,

Thank you for your prompt reply. - it sounds incredibly simple!

So, to clarify. I should be creating one service, but two providers. One for the morning slot with the capacity set to 2, and another for the afternoon with the capacity set to two.

Would I then create another service and provider with the capacity set to one? If so - how would I distinguish that the pony party has been booked?

Thanks again.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Digital

I hope you are well today.

The Pony party should be a separate service with a separate service provider. In this case, the capacity should be one (1), it confirms that one slot can be booked only once :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.