Limits increased but theme still not working

hey,

i managed to get my host to increase some of the limits on the site as much as possible but for some reason the theme still doesn't update the changes. Please could you help with this ASAP.

thanks

• Luís

Hi Anthony ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Some issues were already reported regarding to the homepage of the Fixer theme, due to the quantity of elements used in this page, but seems that is not the case, because I tried to edit and create another page and got the same issues.

Could you please add this line in your wp-config.php file to test if this works or not ?

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

If this does not work, remove line from "wp-config" file and add these lines in your .htaccess file, found in the root folder of your site:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecRuleEngine Off
    SecFilterInheritance Off
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off
    SecRuleRemoveById 300015 3000016 3000017
    </IfModule>

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi Anthony ,

Hope you're doing well today!

You marked my reply as an "Unhelpful", so, I am assuming that or you already tested the solutions I gave or they didn't solved your issue.

Are you using any server side cache feature?

We would like to investigate this issue further, to do that, I will ask you if you could send us the FTP details of your website?

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.