Link color doesn't change as specified

On the Network theme>Customization>Text Colours page, I have set the "choose your link colour" to red and the "choose your link hover colour" to blue.

As you can see from my site, SOME links are red, but some are still the default green -- and some (like the "compare all blog packages" link in the center of the home page -- are gray.

Please help getting ALL the links to change as specified.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi ProSapien

Thank you, once again, for posting to our Forum.

I've been looking at the Network Theme and its core files to see where you can make the necessary color changes, if not from the Admin Panel. Unfortunately I wasn't successful, so I will ask for feedback from the rest of the WPMU DEV Support Team and possibly the Develop. Know that your question is important to us and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Thank you in advance for your patience and in the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi ProSapien

I'm back. I gave the Network Theme files one more look over and found the following folder with the Style Sheets in it:

After unzipping the downloaded Theme File: 66709_network-theme-1.7.6 » network » library » styles » green/ maroon/ teal CSS Documents

If you open the green style sheet, you should be able to make more customized changes to the color scheme, font colors and hover over tab colors.

I hope this information was useful. I will keep the Theme Developer flagged, so she can verify whether my answer is correct, however I think this might be the solution you needed.

I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

And if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.