Link directly to register form?

I have got some buy buttons linked directly to the registration form as I would like it to be a neater step by step process. I got this url from the page when I was viewing it logged into another account

http://www.cosmopolitanwellness.com/register-2/?action=registeruser&subscription=1

It works perfectly to show the form and then adds the user. However I then get this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Is this something to do with my linking directly to register form or is it something else?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

This does not seem to be an issue with linking directly to the register button.

Can you please try it out with the default 2012 theme with all other plugins but Membership disabled and see if you are still getting the same Warnings ?

If not, then activate other plugins one by one and see if any plugin causes issue.

If not, then switch back to your child theme and see if you get the error.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• embod
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Just deactivated all plugins

Trued and got same error.
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelvechild/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Could it be because I moved the nav bar below the header image in header.php?

• embod

I was using a child theme of 2012.

Switched back to default 2012 and still had same error
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /home/jessmembers/cosmopolitanwellness.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

I think its the plugin or to do with the url.
    Any thoughts or is there another way to link straight to the register form?

• embod

ahhh.... I did place a shortcode
    [subscriptionform] and then deleted it...

lol
    thought I deleted it but didn't.

have deleted it now and it is all working perfectly.

Thanks for the prompt response
    Em

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.