Link for first topic "Click here to create a new topic" doesn't work.

Hi,
I installed today the plugin "Forums" on a wordpress 3.5.1 with theme "Progress Wordpress for Business" by Artem Shashkin bought on ThemesForest.

After I installed the plugin, the link "Click here to create a new topic" to create the first topic open the Homepage of my website without any options to manage the forum.

Thankyou

• Patrick

Hi @OTcom

Welcome to the forums!

Do you mean the link you see in wp-admin when you first install the plugin (see screenshot)?

There may be a conflict with that theme. Please try temporarily activating the default Twenty-Twelve (or Twenty-Eleven) theme to see if the issue persists.

If it does, then a conflict may exist with another plugin you have active on your site. If so, you will need to deactivate all plugins, then re-activate them one by one to find the conflict.

Once we know what is causing this, we'll be better equipped to deal with it.

• Patrick

Hi @OTcom

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed that this one is still open.

Do you still need assistance on this issue?

If not, just to get the ticket out of our active system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you do still need help here, please don't hesitate to re-open the thread by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.