link to change out buddypress profile image not working on iPhone

I need some help on boostcafe.org, the link to change out the buddypress profile image, to select the file is not working on iphone.Works on Android though. Support Access is enabled.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Bobby,

Sorry for the long response time - I tested your site and good news that upload works on iPhone on Safari and Chrome.
    Problem is that on safari, hidden button that triggers opening access to photos is in wrong place and does not cover the visible "Select your file" button. So when you tap that button it seems its not working. But if you start tapping on the white area below it should open the select box for photos.

From what I saw on your site there are some CSS rules that are forcing this hidden element to be in place where it should not be. They are overriding dynamic styles that are placing this element in right position.

Please open this file on your server

/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/css/avatar.min.css

and look for this string

.moxie-shim.moxie-shim-html5{top:108px!important;left:40.1%!important;width:12em}

remove from it !important, so it will look like that:

.moxie-shim.moxie-shim-html5{top:108px;left:40.1%;width:12em}

Save file and see if this will help with the iPhone issue. Before doing any changes please make sure you copied original content of the file in case you will need bring it back.

Let me know if this will work for you.

kind regards,
    Kasia