Link to current Logged in User's Blog

Hey Guys

Was hoping there might be some community member here that might know the answer to my problem.

I have a set up where no admins are allowed in the back end and do everything from the front end. There is also no Wordpress Admin Toolbar as I have removed this from the front end.

I am trying to figure out how to add a link to the main site and the site of others for a blog admin to click on that takes them directly back to their personal blog site on the network.

For example, currently if someone who has a sub site on my network is viewing the main site there is no way for them to find their blog without manually typing their URL in or by finding that in the welcome email.

I need somehow a link for them to click and take them directly to their own blog. This is probably not easy but I know it can be done. I found this: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/46056/how-can-i-get-multisite-primary-blog-url-or-path-for-current-user but couldn't find out how to create the link or where to put that piece of code. Thanks!