Link to email version not working

I am creating a template for a newsletter and the "View email in broswer" button is not taking you to any site.

Any reason?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Karen,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Did you create it from scratch or are you modifying the current one and adding your code ?

Its really hard to guess without seeing the code.

Can you please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Karen
    • WordPress Warrior

PC

Thanks for the quick answer.

I am a non_IT person so I am not doing any coding.

I have a template I am amending (just adding a logo and text). On the top right of the text box is a "view this ...." button. I click on it and it goes no where.

I want to see what it will look like online (as many of my readers will do)...it is a really simple thing - just a link not working.

I am wondering why?

Do I need to do something with the draft (save it somewhere) for they system to know where it should appear online.

I really should just click it and it shows me an online version...

Try it if you can...
    http://www.publicaffairsrecruitment.com.au/wordpress/wp-admin/customize.php?wp_customize=on&theme=promy&newsletter_id=5&return=admin.php%3Fpage%3Dnewsletters

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Sorry for having missed your last response on this one. I was away for a long time and had somethings to take care of and could not be here any sooner. Sorry if that caused you any issues with the work.

Is the issue still there or have you managed to sort this out on another thread or one of our live chat sessions ?

I just tested that too to make sure if that was not an error and that is how it works while customising a newsletter. So in order to view that, you should first send a preview email to your email and then you can test it out and it should work fine.

Please let me know if that does not work in the preview email.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.