Link to users blog from support page on main site

I am using the support system plugin and the shorcodes only work on my main site and not the users subsites, I asked to be sure. So if they want to submit a ticket I have to put a link on the users site to my main site with the submit/view tickets pages.
Now once they are there if they happen to click the logo, it takes them to the main site I use for my default template and not back to the users blog.
Is there a way to change the link on the logo to something besides the home_url?
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>" rel="home"><?php bloginfo( 'name' ); ?></a>

I see some functions on posts but not sure how to create those even though they are posted often. Otherwise I would have to remove the link so users don't get lost.

Also how about a link I could put on the support page that will also take the user back to their blog from the main site?

If possible could I have an example of what to post on the functions.php and then what to use for the link?

Thanks!!!

• calvinrogercanas

Hey there @George,

Hope you're well and thanks for your question! :slight_smile:

I can use shortcode in subsite as you can see here: http://prntscr.com/6gjpar ( to show the list of ticket I need to insert a shortcode in that page ).

Try this instead of home_url:

<?php bloginfo( 'url' ) ?> or <?php echo get_bloginfo( 'url' ) ?>

Also how about a link I could put on the support page that will also take the user back to their blog from the main site?

Do they access the "support page" in back-end or front-end?

Looking forward for your reply! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

• George

<?php bloginfo( 'url' ) ?> or <?php echo get_bloginfo( 'url' ) ?>
    That links the homepage of the current blog your on as it always did but DOES NOT link back to the blog homepage of the current logged in user.

The support page is in the front end. Its a page with the supplied shortcode. You can only use that shortcode on the main site, it won't show on pages on sub sites.
    However, I should just let the users access the tickets from the backend and then I guess I wouldn't have to worry about shortcodes and the logo image link.

Just installed the support system & saw the shortcodes & used them but I now I realize I should just keep it in the backend. Everyone agree ? :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.