linking a blog to two sites

I would like to have just one blog and I would like to be able to have users click on the blog menu tab on both SacredHypnoGoddess.com and MalaHypnotherapy.com and be taken driectly to KaliCathie.com which is going to be just a blog once his is set up, and then I will no longer have separate blogs on the other two sites as I will amalgamate them.

Can you please do that for me? - So that when the BLOG menu tab is clicked on either of the other sites two they arrive at kalicathie.com??

Once it's set up I can manage what I want to do from there... but I am way too green to be able to do this myself. Please help?!

Many thank you's and much gratitude in advance
Kali

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kali,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You should be able to do this yourself easily, just follow up the steps below :slight_smile:

1. Login to your SacredHypnoGoddess.com admin area
    2. Go to the "Appearance -> Menus" page there
    3. From the "Select a menu to edit" drop-down box select the one that's marked "(Primary menu)" (that's in case there's more than a single menu there).
    4. Click "Select" button next to the drop-down list
    5. In a "Menu Structure" box look for "Blog" item; if it's there click on it (it will expand) and use "Remove" link to delete it.
    6. On the left you should see the "Custom Links" row
    7. Click on it (it will expand) and:
    - put "http://http://kalicathie.com/" into the "URL" filed
    - put "Blog" word into the "Link Text" filed
    - click "Add to menu"
    8. In a "Menu Structure" box look again for "Blog" item; you'll see that it's been added as a last item (at the bottom) so you may want to move it up or down between other items (you can do this simply by dragging it into desired position on the list); that's optional step
    9. Click on the "Save Menu" button above the "Menu Structure" box

That's all for the first site. You may now want to visit that site and check if the "Blog" menu leads to the KaliCathie.com site. It should :slight_smile:

Then repeat these steps exactly on your "MalaHypnotherapy.com" site.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.