Linking to a page is above and beyond my current superpowers

Dear WPMUDEV Team,
how are you?
Please have a look at my new video.

https://vimeo.com/153707768

I was trying to create a link to a page with more details.
1) Linking to the page did not work.
2) Linking to an URL did
3) After having been linked to an URL I was able to link a page.
4) Nevertheless the wrong page opened. It was the same page the link was on. "kontakt".

PS: I am using the up to date version of firefox. Cloudflare and caching are disabled.

Need some help understanding where I am messing up! Thank you! Keep up the great work!

kind regards,
vassi

• Milan

Hello @Vassi,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for bringing this up for us. :slight_smile:

Thanks you very much for this nice visual explanation. I really appreciate your extra effort for making this easy to understand for us.

I can confirm this behavior on site and able to replicate on my sandbox site too, having that said I am flagging this as bug to our developer. Hopefully they will start their work soon on this. Meantime please be patient and try below alternative.

First open the page you want to link to in another browser window, copy its url and then user custom url option of linking text and paste page url there. I've attached screenshot for making this easy to understand for you. Feel free to ask me back if you are confused with anything else or facing any issue regarding this.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.