Linking WPMUDEV to a Wordpress site

OK. This is pretty basic because I haven't done this in a while: I installed WPMU Dev Dashborard but see no place for me to log in with my WPMU DEV account details. How do I link a new WP site to my WPMUDEV account so that the WP site has access to all those WPMUDEV goodies?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ken,

I hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

The steps here are:
    - login to your site as an admin (or super-admin in case of MultiSite WP)
    - install WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin
    - activate it
    - go to your "Dashboard -> WPMU DEV" page (on MultiSite: "Network Admin -> Dashboard -> WPMU DEV")
    - a login form should appear and you should be able to use your WPMU DEV account login and password

Apart from this, there's no need to perform any other signup/registration steps and you only need to login once. After that, even if you disable and enable plugin again, you should still stay logged in.

If this doesn't work for you, could you please describe in a bit more detailed way what's happening on your site? A screenshot of your WPMU DEV plugin menu/dashboard would also help (of course please "blur"/"remove" any personal/access data if any).

Happy New Year!
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ken!

"WP Dev Dashboard" is not our plugin, indeed. You will not find "WPMU DEV Dashboard" through your "Plugins" page of the dashboard. In order to install it please follow this steps:

- while being logged in into your WPMU DEV account on this page, visit this link:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

- download the plugin (a .zip archive)
    - go to your dashboard's "Plugins -> Add new" page and use upload button to install it

It will install then just like any other plugin and then you'll be able to activate it and make full use of it.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.