Links don't work on whmcs integration plugin

i Have just installed the WHMCS on a multisite -subdomain website, and i think i have installed correct but i guess i wouldn't be here if i did...lol..
my site is call 111hosted.wdxservices.com - i plan on moving my 111hosted.com domain to this subsite if i can get it to function.. im new to WHMCS and i have that up and running from a hostgator reseller account to be cost effective until i have enough client to move to a dedicated server.. but anyway.. When i click the links on the page that i integrated this plugin on. The links are dead... well not dead they just don't take me anywhere link logging in or client area.. downloads anywhere really... can some on please explain to me were i could have possibly gone wrong.. please

i have granted support access and included screenshots of both the plugin setting and the WHMCS settings

• Brand Shouter

I'm not sure if my problem is identical or not but I'm having issues with the links in my WHMCS Integration setup as well. Clients cannot access the nameservers by clicking (as well as some other settings for the domains). Sometimes I can load the page by "right clicking" on the nameservers link and opening it in a new tab. I'm not certain how far this extends but I have a client right now trying to make changes to his domain names.

I've disabled all plugins and the issue persists. I've changed the theme and the issue is resolved. I've also used the current theme without the integration and it works flawlessly. Somehow, this is an issue between the theme we are using and WHMCS integration. I'm guessing it's some kind of conflict? Anyhow, would love some help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.