Links not functioning on mobile devices

Hi guys. I'm having a problem on mobile devices. When viewing any of the Q&A related pages, like /questions, /questions/ask, etc., none of the links within the Q&A page content, including title, tags, category, user are clickable. They behave just like text. I'm only having this problem on mobile devices. Everything is working fine on desktop/laptop. Theme is DynamiX. I've also submitted this question to their support forum.

• Vaughan

Hi @brian,

that's strange. I see what you mean, just viewed the page on my tablet.

It looks like there's a JS error on the page, this might be preventing it.

The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating all.js:56
    [cycle] terminating; too few slides: 1 jquery.cycle.plugin.min.js,qver,P5B0,P5D=jquery.pagespeed.ce.Jy4Ic4AyCs.js:1
    Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Can you have a read of this and follow the flowchart to see if there's a plugin conflict? Also if you could temporarily switch to the default 2012 theme and see if the issue happens then?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Hope this helps

• Brian

Ok, I'm getting closer to an answer and wanted to share more details. The responder on the theme support request I submitted on this same issue replied with the comment that, on mobile, it seemed like the sidebar was overlaying the content, even though it didn't appear to be. I added this code to the theme's custom Mobile CSS field

.content-wrap .sidebar {display:none !important;}

to kill sidebars on mobile, and voila, the sidebars were gone and the links within the Q&A page content worked again.

So, we know there was something to that. The question now is to figure out how to kill this "overlay" without having to kill sidebars.

I'm sharing this with you b/c your support feedback is always the best, and I'm hoping this may spark a fix idea. I realize we might be leaning towards more theme-related than plugin-related, but can't hurt to ask. I'm hopeful.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.