Links to Subscriptions Missing

Part 1 - I've got a problem where my subscriptions are not showing up all of the sudden in the table at the bottom of my subscriptions page. Here's all I've checked: payment gateways, access at various levels, permalinks, disabled all recent plug-ins, recreated the subscriptions page, and I've combed the forum and can't seem to find anything that works. This happens to both members and visitors, they just see either the green box (your subscriptions are listed below...) or red box (saying to ...login..) but there's nothing below the form like there was a few days ago.

Part 2 - when I go to add access to any newly created pages to my membership levels, I have Pages added under the positive rules section, but none of the new pages are appearing in the list. I can add a new page (for example the new subscriptions page mentioned above) but it won't show up on this list of pages to be able to add access to my membership levels. It's really weird. I'm not sure if these two issues are related but I thought I would mention them both.

So recently what changed was another admin on the site renamed the subscriptions page and that blew out all the integration with my menu, links, and the security access for my membership levels. Since then I haven't been able to get the site back in working order.

Before this page change, I moved the site from a subdirectory on my hosting server to the primary directory. But after doing this I tested the site fully and everything was in order so I don't believe it's related to this issue, but I'm not totally ruling it out.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Sharalyn,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

Part 1 - I've got a problem where my subscriptions are not showing up all of the sudden in the table at the bottom of my subscriptions page. Here's all I've checked: payment gateways, access at various levels, permalinks, disabled all recent plug-ins, recreated the subscriptions page, and I've combed the forum and can't seem to find anything that works. This happens to both members and visitors, they just see either the green box (your subscriptions are listed below...) or red box (saying to ...login..) but there's nothing below the form like there was a few days ago.

When registering the subscription button is getting displayed fine as shown in the attached screenshot. I tried to troubleshoot the issue of your Subscriptions page but when i try to access it it's getting redirected to the protected page.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Part 2 - when I go to add access to any newly created pages to my membership levels, I have Pages added under the positive rules section, but none of the new pages are appearing in the list. I can add a new page (for example the new subscriptions page mentioned above) but it won't show up on this list of pages to be able to add access to my membership levels. It's really weird. I'm not sure if these two issues are related but I thought I would mention them both.

The pages rule by default only displays 50 pages, to display more pages you have to define the following constant MEMBERSHIP_PAGE_COUNT in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'MEMBERSHIP_PAGE_COUNT', 500);

Find more information about it in the following PDF file.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Membership-Docs-3027.pdf

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Sharalyn

Hi Vinod,
    I've activated the access as you requested. Thanks for checking things out. I know at this point I have the members vs visitors access torn up because I wasn't having any luck seeing my newly created subscriptions page. But I'm surprised to see you found a subscribe button next to my Walk product on the registration page. At this point I think I probably have a few things out of place from all my troubleshooting but it looks like you'll find the source. Thanks for checking and we look forward to seeing your reply

Thanks!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Sharalyn,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

I have troubleshooted on your site and found it's working fine as displayed in the attached screenshot.

When you logged in as Membership Admin user then you will see all protected content on the site therefore you don't see any Membership listing on subscriptions page as you have all the unrestricted access on your site.

Please test it as a non admin user and let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Sharalyn

For your comment here: "The pages rule by default only displays 50 pages, to display more pages you have to define the following constant MEMBERSHIP_PAGE_COUNT in your wp-config.php file."

I confirmed our site only has 39 pages and after adding this constant to our wp-config.php file anyways, we still do not see the whole list of these pages when adding "Pages" to an Access Level. Actually I only see 29 pages listed.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.