List of 'Bugs' for Fundraising Plugin Version 2.6.0.5

Thank you for keeping the plugin updated, however I've found some bugs that existed in the previous version that continue to plague this version. Some bugs (where noted) I assume are specific to me, as I can't imagine this being the default behavior.

1)
"Post this to your profile" during /pledge is visible with or without actually being logged in. This should a) be hidden if a user is not logged in, and b) be a toggled admin option for BuddyPress to even exist in the first place.

2)
As a logged-in user opting out of the 'Post this to your profile' checkmark on the /pledge page still DOES post it to the logged in users's wall, and the overall activity for BuddyPress

3) [I think this may just be a bug for me, nobody else has said otherwise to my other posts]
When adding a new fundraising campaign (where Simple Donations is the only allowed type), if I choose that option and press 'Save Fundraiser Type', I am instructed (via Chrome) that I must 'Confirm Navigation' (as the page feels it will be moving away from the page due to edits). The only way to save the campaign is to choose 'Leave This Page', at which point it does what it's supposed to do (saves, and gives fundraiser-type options). Prior to selecting this option and saving, there are no fundraiser-specific questions or properties displayed on the campaign such as the "Set Your Fundraiser Goal", or the "Thank You Message Settings".

4) [This may be PayPal sandbox-specific... though not sure how or why... but]
If there is either an apostrophe or a hyphen (that is all I've verified) in the title of the campaign, the sandbox'ed transaction will not go through properly. It will return to the donation page with the "Oh No, we can't find your Pledge. Sometimes it takes a few moments for your Pledge to be logged. You can try refreshing this page." The actual transaction DOES appear to go through (sender's account id debited, receivers account is credited) but no 'pledge' is created in WP admin side.

Thanks.