List of older Newsletters on frontend and link to see the newsletter

hi
On the front end I would list the older newsletters and see the newsletter selected.
is it possible ?

thanks

Pascal

• Henk
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Yep, I would like to see that functionality too.

Nearly every 'serious' newsletter starts with a link to a website where the mail can be read (in its full glory)

A way to create a copy of the newsletter as a post in a selectable category would make the plugin more professional.

• DavidSilverlight
    • New Recruit

Warpx. How did you setup the category template for the eNewsletter? I would never have expected that this would not be in the control. Isn't this core functionality of a newsletter plugin?

Just to be clear that I am not thinking of something different than what is being discussed here, what I would like would be to have a page on my website called something like "Past Newsletters" where I can show a list of previous Newsletters that have been sent out. The user clicks on the newsletter link and sees the newsletter contents.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Warpx. How did you setup the category template for the eNewsletter?

I would assume that warpx sets up a category for posts and then posts his newsletters there.

Isn't this core functionality of a newsletter plugin?

As you see this thread is two months old and only a couple of people have registered there interest here. So because it has not been requested all that much it has not been developed.

If it becomes a much more popular request then it will be considered for development much sooner.

I know I would personally love to see it, so of course it gets my support. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

• warpx
    • Flash Drive

I'm feeling like a gravedigger here, but I'm only monitoring my forum activity on occasion. I still could use this feature, so please don't forget about it. I think this item in user voice talks about this feature, too:

And yes, Timothy got me right. I manually add the sent newsletters as a post with an own newsletter template and categorise them to be able to display them in a newsletter category template I made for this.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.