List of subscribers vanished...

Hi, I have been using this plugin for a little while with no issue. It has been emailing my subscribers every Wednesday (following my blog updates) witghough fail. Today though no email was sent out. On inspection it seems as if all the subscribers have vanished from the list. I was running a slightly out of date version of the plugin so updated it but still there are no emails listed. Have I lost all my subscribers or is there anything else I can do?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello ks-webdesigner,

That is terrible - I'm sorry to hear that this happen to you :slight_frown:

Can you remember if there were any changes on your site after the last successful email? Plugin updates, you updated WordPress?

Have I lost all my subscribers or is there anything else I can do?

Your subscribers, if they still there, should be in the database. If you have access to PhpMyAdmin (you should get it from your hosting provider) then you can look for text string "http://yourdomain.com/?subscriber=" where you put your site address instead of yourdomain.com
    You should get list of posts if there are any subscribers - in "post_title" field there should be the subscribers e-mail.
    If there will be results you can try to export them to CSV file - then import in the plugin again.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Kevin,

Well, it definitely shouldn't happen. But it is very hard to tell why this could happen if there is only one case - maybe this is just one thing.
    Regular backups - backups before every update of the plugins/WordPress - will help of something happens again. I know it will not prevent, but can save time to get back the data - it is always good practice.

Kind regards,
    Kasia