List Products that are on Sale

Is there a parameter to use on the products list shortcode to display only items on sale?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @marcusvmonroe05,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry we don’t have a sales products shortcode at the moment but I have a workaround for you for this issue.

Create a sales category and add sales product in this category. Now from list products shortccode select sales category to list products from that category only.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Erum
    • Syntax Hero

Can we please add this to features request as that is quite a painful workaround. One can’t keep adding and removing sale products manually.

Any ecommerce store will always have n option to view Sale Products separately. That really should be a short code.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Erum,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can understand that the workaround is not ideal but would work fine. However, I agree that it can be a bit tedious to add/remove products manually. But I can not move this thread in features and feedback section since the member is no longer with us and we don’t want to spam him with new email notifications.

If you want to see this feature in future version of this plugin then please create a new thread in Features and Feedback section to be considered for development.

Its always recommended to start your own thread if you need assistance and feel free to add the link of a thread you think close to your requirements for reference according to our forum posting rules.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.