listing all domains

Hello,
I have to change IP .
Please show me how to listing all domains that using domain mapping.
Thanks

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey tonyle.

If you are using the latest version of our domain mapping plugin you can navigate to:

Admin --> Network Admin --> Sites --> All Sites

You will then see a list of all sites in your network. There is a column titled "Custom Domain", this tells you if the site has a custom domain name. :slight_smile:

See screenshot for example.

Take care.

• puccino
    • The Crimson Coder

Your method is good if you don't have a lot of sites. If you have more than 1 000 sites, it's hard to find mapped site.
    And an option to moidify mapped domain, i use mapped domain for admin, if a user make a typo, he can't access his domain, and i can't access too as a sup admin, because i'm redirect to the mapped domain.

• puccino
    • The Crimson Coder

With an example it will be more clear.
    User 1 has mapped his site to domaine.com instead of domain.com
    When he will access to his site/dashboard, he will have an error.
    If i, sup admin, want to acces his site/dashboard, i'll get the same error, and there is no way to modify his typo/error.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey puccino.

I see what you mean now, this is a separate issue form the original poster, it would be better suited to a new thread.

There is are two ways around this...

1). Change the setting in the DB - Not for beginners.
    2). Log into your Network Admin and go to the domain settings.

If you are using an older version these options would be under:

Admin --> Network Admin --> Settings --> General.

In the latest release its now under:

Admin --> Network Admin --> Settings --> Domain Mapping

You will see the option:

The domain used for the administration area should be the

You can select:

Domain Entered By The User
    Mapped Domain
    Original Domain

Selecting "Domain Entered By The User" will allow both to work. The default address from MU links would be the MU one.

Thanks.

• puccino
    • The Crimson Coder

I know this tips, but if i have to change options, it will change it for all other users and i don't want it.
    So the only way is to search on database ? No way to see an update of this plugin that will include this feature ?

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey puccino.

Sorry, I'm afraid those are the only way. You have to do this within the sites admin area, so naturally if they put the wrong domain in there then it will resolve to the incorrect domain.

You could make this a feature request within new thread to have a separate area to list all mapped domains with options to edit them from the network admin area. But that would need to be a separate thread as this one I already explained your request is different to the original poster.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.