listing user blogs and in the buddypress user profile

Is it possible to list the user blogs (if they have any) in the buddypress user profile under "my blogs"?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ozgurpolat,

Thank you for the great question and yes anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get the job done - and I am not a coder.

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization or to more accurately make a plugin to do this.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• ozgurpolat
    • New Recruit

Thanks aecnu, I started looking into the code myself. Although I am a beginner to the world of php, I have a good programming background. You never know, I might be able to come up with something on my own. :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Ozgur Polat

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ozgurpolat,

Thank you for letting us know and I sincerely wish that I were a coder and if so I would happily jump in and collaborate with you - but I am not and networks and servers are my specialty.

Have a GREAT holiday season!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.