Listings Limit Reached

Getting the following message when accessing the following page:
https://www.booksouthafrica.travel/submit-listing/

Listings Limit Reached
You've reached the listings limit for your membership package. Upgrade Today!

Would like to know which exact plugin is causing this, without trying to run a plugin conflict test. Please check the transcript for more info.

• Nahid

Hey Terence Zweni !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I took a closer look into your site but unfortunately couldn't find any clue which plugin/component could be showing the message. In this case, I'd strongly recommend you to run a plugin conflict test to precisely determine if the issue is caused by a plugin. I'm afraid there is no other way we could guess out the conflicting plugin out of the 39 plugins that is being used in the site provided that I have checked almost everyone and suspect the theme, Custom Post Type UI plugin and the Contempo Real Estate Custom Posts plugin.

In this scenario, the best approach would be setting up a staging site and running the plugin conflict test there and keeping the live site as it is. You can set up a staging site following this handy guide. If you don't intend to set up a staging site, you can back your site up and run the test and if the test cause any issues in the site, you can restore the backup. You can backup your site following this guide. You can run a plugin conflict test following this handy flowchart.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

• Rupok

Hi Terence Zweni,

I've checked your Dashboard. It seems like the "Listing" functionality is integrated into your theme. But I could not find any option in your Dashboard to change the limit for adding listings. Can you please talk to your theme developer regarding this? As he coded this theme, he can give you best idea.

Please let us know what he says about this. If there is anything we can do from our end, we will be glad to do that for you.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.