listings not showing

If my subdomain shows several users. Why would my domain or list not show any on the front end?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chuck_franks,

OK lets see - your sub domain shows several users in which they are obviously members of the sub domain.

Why would my domain or list not show any on the front end?

Are they indeed also members of the main site? I am talking about the main site and not talking about being listed in the network admin users.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• chuck_franks
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Joe,
    Great question.
    so as a super admin I signed in and went to dashboard of the subdomain where the directory is.

says I have 23 subscribers. Yet no listings. After I set it up would it auto populate the listings or does each member have to create their own listing. (or I as admin have to do it manually?)

Under capabilities I would love some clarification about what a listing is vs. a private listing.

Thanks,
    Chuck

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chuck,

Well sir after finishing going round and round in my last ticket trying to figure out why a person was having such an issue with Directory:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/directory-plugin-currency-mismatch-on-subscription-sign-up-process#post-352861

Your WordPress installation is having the same issue for the exact same reason that you are having the same issue, Directory is NOT Buddy Press compatible and clearly indicates this as a fact on the Directory home page, right column, compatibility.

Therefore we are trying to install an incompatible plugin in an incompatible installation and therefore case closed.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Chuck,

Thank you for letting me know and no problem at all sir.

I am sure that you will not make that mistake again and watch for compatibility in the future.

The best thing/news is that it did not crash your WordPress installation which some of these plugins will do when installed on the wrong configuration.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.