LIVE site -Support granted. Theme changed no site access

No idea what has happened.
No access to multisite.
Live site - granted support access - re theme - multilingual - post issue.
Site now shows WPMUDev theme not used for site or subsites including seperate SUBdomain holding jobs baord..
and has a WP update loop allowing no access to admin>
wp-admin - shows a preempt.. - wpts

O >>> M >>>>> G

Live site

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @be,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

great added steps to support time taking that is just pointless - WHY can we not add a graphic with first post...???

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you are talking about?

From the screenshot that you have shared it seems you have updated your WordPress so just click on the "Continue" button displayed in the screenshot.

I tried to access admin area of your site using support staff access but got the following error message.

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

I can access your site http://www.yoursite.org which is currently using Blogs Mu theme.

You can try logging in to your site directly from the URL http://www.yoursite.org/wp-login.php

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Why is it currently using Blogs MU - this is a LIVE site with subsites data and ecommerce.. NEVER used Blogs MU...

Only happened since granting access..
    Yes clearly it says WP updated HOWEVER this was automatic if it did get updated ie with NO instigation from myself..
    the last update done was the Dashboard..

Perhaps you missed the part where I CANNOT access the site in any way only get to see a BLANK ie NO content Blogs MU theme..

@Vinod Dalvi this is extremely urgent..

Can you REMOVE site details and links above please

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

The long ongoing tedious time consuming new way to access support DOES NOT allow you to add a screen shot after you are forced to go through the many this and that - then did this help - NO then maybe this will help - NO ok now ask your question setup.
    Then add another post to add the attachment.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @be,

Why is it currently using Blogs MU - this is a LIVE site with subsites data and ecommerce.. NEVER used Blogs MU...

Perhaps somebody has changed this.

Only happened since granting access..

As said i couldn't access your site and can also see who is logged in your site from WPMU DEV Dashbaord Support Staff Access page.

Also you have written in your question "Live site - granted support access" so it is happening before you granted support staff access.

Yes clearly it says updated HOWEVER this was automatic if it did get updated ie with NO instigation from myself..

Now WordPress updates automatically for minor releases.

Perhaps you missed the part where I CANNOT access the site in any way only get to see a BLANK ie NO content Blogs MU theme..

As said i could access the front end of your site and log in area as displayed in the attached screenshot. Now it's displaying GridMarket theme on your site somebody must be changing the theme.

Can you REMOVE site details and links above please

Yes i have removed it.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

[ * Screenshots removed * ]

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

OMG - please remove site details and screens.

I am the only one with SA access. no other users can see or alter themes as it is a "complex" site.

Also you have written in your question "Live site - granted support access" so it is happening before you granted support staff access.

Not sure what you mean - I had granted live support access for other issues relating to posts and multilingual issues..

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

have come back and site is back to normal including login.
    no errant wpts...

Site has NO Blogs MU - as it should because we have never used or added it.
    Site shows no login from support.

So HOW is that possible -
    I am the ONLY one with access
    I have never loaded Blogs MU theme

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @be,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

I don't want to alarm you at all, but if no one else does have access, the only way this could happen is if someone had hacked in.

Can you check your server access logs? Do you have any plugins like Wordfence to monitor the logins to WP at all?

Please advise. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.