Live stream and User reports are giving me a white screen

Hi Guys,
The following error message are caused by the Live Stream and User reports pluging. I've already replaced the Presso theme upon seeing that it failed to load but nothing is working. I've tried to update the plugins and nothing. I'm getting the erros only on the sites that I installed the Presso theme on.

Please see the error message I'm getting

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::start_el() should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_object_id = 0) in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Declaration of Walker_Live_Stream_Checklist::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/live-stream-widget/live-stream.php on line 677

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Activity_Reports in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports.php on line 61

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports.php on line 495

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class UserReports in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-reports/user-reports.php on line 73

Strict Standards: Declaration of User_Reports_Posts_List_Table::prepare_items() should be compatible with WP_List_Table::prepare_items() in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-reports/lib/class-user-reports-posts-list-table.php on line 8

Strict Standards: Declaration of User_Reports_Comments_List_Table::prepare_items() should be compatible with WP_List_Table::prepare_items() in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-reports/lib/class-user-reports-comments-list-table.php on line 670

Warning: require_once(/home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/framework/rtl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/functions.php on line 64

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/framework/rtl.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/php/54/usr/lib64:disappointed:usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/functions.php on line 64

• Ivan

Hey there Serge,

Hope you are having great week so far!

Most of the errors you posted are just notices, for a developer reference and shouldn't harm your site in any way.

Most probably the error responsible for your site to go blank is the last one:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/framework/rtl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home1/afroexce/public_html/wp-content/themes/presso/functions.php on line 64

This is fatal error and seems it is related to your current theme - you can either reinstall it if some files are missing, or try with another theme.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.