Local Snapshot is not working

I’m trying to take a local Snapshot. But I’m getting errors while taking a backup for the Plugin Folder.

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, LaunchGo

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

I've checked through your Snapshot setting and found that max_excution_time was set to 150 and the value here seems to be lower than our program to run smoothly, so I've increased for you to 300. Then I ran another Local snapshot for only the plugin folder and it seems like there is no error anymore, however, please kindly recheck this again from your end.

Here is a screenshot of the max_excution_time now.

Here is a screenshot of the local Snapshot.

I hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, LaunchGo

Hope you're well today and thank you for the reply.

I've run a full site local snapshot backup for you, first, it seems to be stuck when backing up the media files, however, I've managed to increase your memory limit from 250M to 500M in wp-config.php, after that I ran another full site backup and this time, it seems to be completed successfully.

Here is a screenshot of your current memory limit.

Please kindly check the full site backup that I've created for you by using the file name as Snapshot Full Backup (WPMU STAFF).

Here is a screenshot of your new full site local backup.

Hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, LaunchGo

Thank you for your reply.

I saw that you’ve created a Weekly Auto Snapshot backup and couldn’t complete it, however, when I regenerated that backup, I got the same error as you’ve shared in the screenshot.

So I add a custom Snapshot rule in your wp-config.php file.

define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip');

This option will force the selection of the internal ZIP library used to produce backups.

Moreover, I have deleted one of your unsuccessfully Snapshot backup which creates more space on your local Snapshot destination.

After that, I regenerated that backup again and now, it’s successfully completed.

Here is a screenshot of the Snapshot info.

Hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.