Localizable Month Names in Classifieds Plugin

Seems I can't find it: where can I localize the month names for the expire field in the Classifieds Plugin? At the moment, all month names are in english and I would like to change this.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @Charltan

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

You can find the required language files here : classifieds\languages

and then you can use a po editor to edit that to the language of your choice.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Charltan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for this. Actually this is what I always do first but opening the classifieds-default.po file doesn't give me the strings for the months (e.g. was searching for "December" and got no result). Are you sure the month names are listed in the po file?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for posting back.

Sorry for the delay as I was away for a couple of days to spend time with family.

I tried and it does not exist in the plugin language files. Let me check this with our lead developer real quick.

He should post here sooner than later.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

It uses the date_format from WordPress settings which is usually F j, Y in the English version

Looks like in core.php, function get_expiration_date() it's using date() to use the format. Should be date_i18n() to pick up the localization

Also in format_date() same file

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.