Location Address: Gelocation Autofill Widget

Hello WPMUDEV,

We are looking to have our footer widget address change based on the viewers location.
We want the nearest location to display automatically based on the viewers location.

I found some interesting plugins, GEO my WP probably the best. But I cannot deduct if this plugin has this functionality?

Thank you for the support!
Luke

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Luke,

I checked that plugin page and it doesn't look like it has the exact function you need. However it has geolocation and search in nearby location so it might be possible that with custom coding you could achieve that effect.
    You would need to grab location of the user and then use that search and display right address of your company.

Without custom coding I think this option could be used

User's Current Location Shortcode And Widget

Present the visitors of your site with a location form which allows them to add their current location.
    Once added, the visitor's current location will be saved and can be used with the different features of GEO my WP plugin.
    Set your proximity search forms to display locations nearby the visitor's location.

but this would require action on user side - they would need insert their location manually.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.