Lock email address

Is there an option or plugin so that I can prevent my WPMU users from changing their email address in the "Profile" menu and that only Super Admin can change for them their emails address.??

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

Hello @firas80 I don't have an answer but am curious why you'd want this feature? That would mean you'd have to make every change manually (which my not be big deal) and that would lead to them either having to contact you via email or contact form.

Just curious?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings firas80,

Is there an option or plugin so that I can prevent my WPMU users from changing their email address in the "Profile" menu and that only Super Admin can change for them their emails address.??

I searched and could find nothing that removes this capability to include Advanced Access Manager plugin and the like though there are plenty of ways to make it easy for users to change their email.

With that in mind, just remove the entire field in the profile.php file and your done with it, they cannot change what they cannot see.

Then if it comes to needing to change it, then you just access the users data directly in the database making the desired changes.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.