lock out of my network site, but don't know why?

Hey there team thanks for great support!
please try to help here with understanding this issue:

During configuration of the bestpages.co.il and few sub sites i got locked out of the network.
I have configure the map domain and afterword i successfuly configure few more themes and work for 10-20 min.
Suddenly the system threw me out and didn't gave me permission to access the network, I have checked other sites i own in the server but all OK. I also called to my hosting support but they didn't understand the reason, i think it something with the setup, i am getting the site up again with the backup file from the morning BUT i am really don't want this to happen again, Please try help my figure what may cause this to happen.

thank you
Nir

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Nir,

Unfortunately we can't see much from the screenshot attached and the info provided is not enough to pinpoint the cause of this.

I would suspect on a plugin so I suggest moving your plugins one by one from wp-content/plugins/ folder and try to see which one caused this issue for you.
    If you manage to find which plugin caused it you can proceed to check plugin settings to see if there is anything particular that could cause this.

Also, have you tried logging in with different admin account to see if it only affects one account or all of them?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.