Locked into "DATABASE REPAIR MODE" once installed....

I installed the multi-db on a new WP-MU site. I did the whole 4096 db's (I am planning something very large) but once installed I had to change a line in Fix-DB-Encoding to the correct location of wp-load.php.

However, once it loaded I always get:

WordPress can automatically look for some common database problems and repair them. Repairing can take a while, so please be patient.

Basically it seems to be locked into repair mode. Anything I can do to avoid this? It seems to cause a lot of issues...

All the best

Sean

• aecnu

Greetings Sean,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with Multi DB in which I admit after having done this install a hundred+ times I have never seen this issue to date.

I do not know why or where you have the Fix-DB-Encoding file since it is not required for the installation to work.

Actually it is only two files that are needed and one script - db-config.php, db.php, and the script move-blogs.php

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.