Locked Out of My Site

Defender logged me out of the site after installing (I have the newly created p/w and the old p/w) and none of the passwords work. I am thinking Defender might have a new redirect URL for the WP Login Page and if so, I've managed to lose that address. Just purchased this software.

• Hoang Ngo

Steve Baker,

I hope you are well today.

We have 2 tweak rules that will force the admin to be re-login. It is change security keys and change admin username. And Defender doesn't change your URL login.

For now please clear cache/cookies and try again. And if you already applied the rule Change default admin username, then please try with your new username/password.

If all of them doesn't work, please send me the access to your database so I can reset the password for you. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include cPanel (I will need to look at the DB so need PHPMyAdmin or similar)
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Steve,

I was looking through some tickets that slipped through cracks and can see this is not answered in the long time, really sorry about this.
    The contact form Hoang has linked above is a secure form that's not publishing any of your details on our forums so you can follow his steps and provide the login details that way if you still need help with this.

I will also subscribe to this thread to make sure it doesn't get missed again.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.