Locked out of my site - what happened to my superadmin aceess?

I was logged out of membership access - I am not able to login again and didn't assign myself to a level since the original membership default was to have me as superadmin
I can't login to my site!!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @BigBusinessZoo,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

If you don't have any other superadmin user account then please try temporary deactivating the Membership 2 Pro plugin by renaming the following plugin directory or whole plugins directory using FTP or file manager.

/wp-content/plugins/membership/

The Membership 2 Pro plugin will deactivate after renaming the plugin directory so i think you can then log in to your site so after logging in please create another super admin user account and then reactivate the plugin using that created account.

Then just revert/reset any changes you have made for your original super admin user account so that it will become accessible for you.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @BigBusinessZoo

I hope you are well today.

Are you able to login using your admin account? Do you use any other plugin that is related to user role?

You can create an admin account from Users > Add New and select the role for administrator.

And what do you mean by "go thourhg and add this role to every new page and post."?

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.