locked out of website and wpmudev seems to have been hacked by some other user with a russian email

My CMS keeps logician me out after 2 minutes

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Federico,

WPMUDEV SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN HACKED BY SOME OTHER USER WITH A RUSSIAN EMAIL

I'm not sure what do you mean by that? I checked your WPMU DEV accout and email seems correct there.

What I saw is that your site is not updated - WordPress is in older version and plugins are also not updated.

It might be that one of the plugin is acting weirdly or conflicting and that is why you are being logged out.
    In order to check this please perform conflict test. The simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Create a new folder named plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: membership) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin -> Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

When you will get plugin that is causing this issue I strongly recommend creating backup of your site and then updating plugins, theme and WordPress to latest versions. If your hosting provider gives you option for staging site, then you can use it for testing updates and if everything goes well push staging to live.

kind regards,
    Kasia