Log errors related to Unknown column with Domain Mapping

We have multisite installed with 10 blogs, using https. The sites all 'work' like they are supposed to, but we just noticed that any visit to the primary multisite domain is creating a LOT of errors. Every visit to front end or admin creates about 40 lines of errors. Most look like the following. Please advise:

WordPress database error Unknown column 'is_primary' in 'field list' for query SELECT blog_id, domain, is_primary FROM wp_domain_mapping made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Setup->register_scripts, wp_register_script, wp_scripts, WP_Scripts->__construct, WP_Scripts->init, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wp_default_scripts, apply_filters('heartbeat_settings'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wp_heartbeat_settings, admin_url, get_admin_url, get_site_url, apply_filters('site_url'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Mapping->set_login_form_action, domain_map::utils, Domainmap_Utils->__construct, Domainmap_Utils->_set_mapped_domains

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Paul,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Did that started to happen only recently or was it like that for a longer period of time? Since I see that you got more than a single site registered with your account and I do not know which one are you referring to and many of them seem to not be up to date, could you please confirm if that site in question is fully updated?

By "fully updated" I mean that the Domain Mapping and other plugins are up to date.

Let me know please. Let me also know please if there are more than one domain mapped to these sub-sites.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Paul
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

This whole network has only been deployed for about 2 weeks now, so all the errors are pretty recent. We didn't notice them at first.

Yes, all the plugins, themes and core are fully updated

we are referencing the primary site that begins with: vancouvercp

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Paul,

I've tested this on two of our test sites with DM and was unable to replicate the errors.

It could be that DM tables were not created properly on initial activation, could you try deleting the plugin, re-install it and then reactivate it.
    Let us know how it goes and if the errors are still there after that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Paul
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the reply. We already deactivated, deleted and purged tables from the db, but upon reinstall, the tables are still not being setup properly on this domain. Not sure why, but we fixed the issue manually by inserting this column into the table, and the errors have stopped:

is_primary tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.