There is a link to log in page
There is a text about register
THERE IS NO LINK TO OR ANY REGISTER FUNCTION

I use the the automated generated appointment page/shortcode

I guess it is something about this :
"notlogged
Text that will be displayed after the title only to the clients who are not logged in and you require a login. LOGIN_PAGE will be replaced with your website's login page, while REGISTRATION_PAGE will be replaced with your website's registration page.
Example: [app_schedule ... notlogged="You need to login to make an appointment. Please click here to register/login: LOGIN_PAGE"]"

What to put where? WHat registrationpage?

Please clarify

Grrrrr I hpietje l wmpmudev "guides".

• Sajid

Hi @soren2,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You do not need to replace or do anything for LOGIN_PAGE or REGISTRATION_PAGE. These are macros of Appointments + plugin that generates the login page URL link and registration page link respectively.

So, in short these are kind of custom shortcodes/placeholders that have some functionality behind the scenes and suppose to be replaced with login/register page links on frontend.

Regarding the social media login options, you can simply ignore them by leaving the social media settings fields empty from Appointments > Settings > Accessibility settings under Accept login from front end.

If you enable accept the login from frontend end option (leave the social media empty), Appointments plus will show login form along with register page link, right on appointments page instead of redirecting to login page (as seen in attached screenshot).

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance, happy to help :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Panos

Hello KunSoren ,

Here is how to enable login for Appoinments+ plugin:

1. Navigate to your Admin menu > Appointments > Settings and scroll to the "Accessibility" section. There, in set the "Login required" to "Yes" as in the screenshot:

2. In you appointments page insert this shortcode
    [app_login login_text="Please click here to login:"]

You can find all available shortcodes from your Admin menu > Appointments > Shortcodes. Here is a typical set of shortcodes for your appointments page:

App[app_my_appointments]
    [app_services]	[app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login login_text="Please click here to login:"]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

I would like to note that there have been some reports that the login returns an "undefined" error message. If this happens to you I would suggest to use this unofficial version until it is been fixed.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Panos

• KunSoren

As I see it.

1. Dont require log in - THere is this possibility to get a formula if you dont require a log in, but then the user do not get an account, and can only see his booking on the device he book via cookies.

2. Or if you require log in, then the register proces is*****
    Step 1. on a new page the user first have to create username and give email
    Step 2. need to verify that email.
    Step 3. THen he can log in and finally book....

Is it possible to make one formula for REGISTER/BOOK?

• Panos

Hey KunSoren ,

Thank you for your kind words and for your feedback :slight_smile: I would recommend to post your ideas at our Features & Feedback forum so a dev might add your request in a future version.

The Appointments plugin doesn't offer a registration shortcode of what I am aware of. But you can use any plugin that offers registration shortcode, like ZM Ajax Login & Register or any similar (not promoting anything and I haven't tested it yet).

Simply replace Appointments login shortcode I mentioned earlier with the one that offers registration in the form you like and hopefully you get what you need!

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.