Logged In VS Non Logged In

Hello: I am trying to figure out the advanced theme switcher.

1.) When "I" am logged into my site, it works. When logged out, it does not. It brings me back to my home page. If someone visits my site and is not logged on the uses the theme switcher widget they will not see any changes and get confused.

2.) When I am logged in as a admin to another site and on "my" site (the super ad min site where the widget is) it also brings me back to the home page with any theme changes.

3.) How can I use this so sub site admins can use this on THEIR site to see what their site would look like if they switched themes?

In the instructions there is a drop down titled "site wide activity" but this is not appearing on my widget options.

• DavidM

Hi randit,

I've just run through a number of tests with the plugin on a multisite as well as checking it out on your site and couldn't see any trouble while being logged out.

Could you please verify you're using the latest version 1.0.4 of Theme Switcher?

Also, I'm wondering if this might have to do with particular themes in your list. Could you try a select few, to see if there's any particular themes that don't seem to be switching?

Sub-sites users should have access to the widget as well. Are you not seeing the widget on your sub-sites?

Lastly, the screenshot for the widget actually shows the top portion of another widget, which is what you're seeing with the 'Site Wide Activity'. Sorry if that seems confusing, we'll take a look and see if we can make that clearer.

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.