Login and Logout Redirect with 3.5

I am wondering if these two plugins are still working or having issues with WordPress 3.5? I think something has changed – I have a site that uses a membership plugin and its built in login and log out redirect stopped working after upgrade. So I tried installing Login and Logout Redirect from MPMU, and it isn’t working either. Wondering if this is a known issue or if it may be site-specific to this site?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jenny_medford,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and this is a first I have heard of this specific issue answering your question if it is a know issue.

This issue is probably related to the Membership plugin itself and where you are trying to redirect to i.e. redirect destination.

Since you have not mentioned the exact name of the membership plugin, I can only assume that it was upgraded too with the coming of WordPress 3.5? WordPress 3.5 compatible?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• jenny_medford
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry, it is Magic Members – and yes, everything is updated to the latest version and I suspect you are right that is the their plugin. I was just trying to use your plugins to patch the problem temporarily, but it didn’t change anything, so was wondering if it was an issue with 3.5.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jenny_medford,

Thank you for the clarification which is certainly appreciated.

I would imagine that trying to over ride the redirects is probably not working out well because it is a core issue of the Magic Members plugin and have they come out with an update for WordPress 3.5.X?

Have you been able to contact the author to get some resolution to this issue?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.