Login Box is now in back of a nearby element, was not that way yesterday

Today, the login dropdown box is appearing behind a nearby element when it opens. It was not doing that yesterday.
Why?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Charles,

Hope you're doing well today!

Have you added any custom styling to the login form? Usually this would have to do with the z-index; however, changing it doesn't seem to be doing the trick for me.

Could you grant support access so I can take a closer look.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

tested this on my site and it's working fine for me. Do you remember any changes you have made since then? Perhaps to the FB widget at all.

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Charles
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

On the edit page in UpFront it looks fine. Yesterday, it was the opposite - form went behind the FB box below it while editing in UF, but on the site is was in front of the FB box below it.
    Why would that happen?
    I added a z-index line to the css called "login-form", with no effect for me, either.
    I do not know if I added it correctly, Iooked it up.
    I do not know css, and am fumbling around trying to learn how to make changes.
    It is a nice feature to have it right on the page so I can see changes as I make them

• Charles
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have stopped adding to the live site until you guys fix the page saving bug. I have added a test site with a new look and feel, and am almost ready to go live with it once all the bugs are fixed - the page duplication bug, the default format bug on menus and post, etc.

I will work on responsive today based on the new Upfront article that just came out.

Love the theme! Hate the bugs!

Thank you Tyler, you have been very helpful on some of my other posts.
    Check out the new look here: http://test.coralrestorationintl.org/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.