Login error

When I try to login to my main site I get the following errors.

On the login page I get this...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-login.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-login.php on line 349

Then after login in I get this...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-login.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-login.php on line 349

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 690

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 691

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 692

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php:696) in /home2/maindomain/public_html/wpmudomain/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 89

I recall seeing an error (did not pay close attention to the error details) while creating a new page for my site and selecting one of the options in the dropdown on the right for page template I think it's call. Bare with me I cannot login to give exact details. Then this morning while trying to log back in, is when I saw the errors above.

Only other thing I recall doing prior that I assume might be in connection to this error was adding a functions.php file to Blogs-Mu-Child folder with some codes in hopes to replace the BuddyPress Default User and Group Avatars when a new user signup but since I got a blank page I deleted file. I can still supply the codes if you need it.

Again, currently I cannot login. I just get the errors above.

I did not see anything in connection to this error in the server error logs but of course let me know if you need it.