Login for Appointments+ Not Showing

I've installed appointments + but am having 3 issues:

1) I've marked Client Login as required but is not showing.

2) I tried setting a test appointment and it is not showing in my dashboard

3) There used to be a PHP warning in regards to google calendar I believe? Now its not showing, is there anything more that I need to do?

http://client.meetgeraldine.com/oxsalon_v1/make-an-appointment

Thank you.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there!

I've just tested the required Login part and that works fine (see attached screenshot) Where you logged in at time of testing? If so this is why it didn't show.

2) I'm not to sure on this one, did you add it manually via the dashboard or did you book it from the front-end?

3) It is worth looking into, in case it's an under lying issue, did it go when the plugin was updated? Or something else? Have you checked your error logs?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack (Coding-Monkey).

• geraldine_convento

Hi Jack,

I logged out of wordpress and it worked.

1) What if my client does not have twitter, fb or google +? Is there a way that we can add in a register button internally like through wordpress?

2) I booked it through the front end and noticed that it showed up in "pending". I did not receive a confirmation. Is this because I signed up for an appointment with the same email that confirmations get sent to or do i need to setup an smtp gateway?

3) no errors in the log

-G

• aecnu

Greetings geraldine_convento,

Thank you for the great questions.

I logged out of wordpress and it worked.

Of course and you should be developing and testing with two completely different browsers to avoid issues like this and it messing with your head i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the cache and cookies prior to each test.

1) What if my client does not have twitter, fb or google +? Is there a way that we can add in a register button internally like through wordpress?

One can always register through WordPress and the others are the option. Certainly you can make a button if you desire and link it to the standard WordPress registration i.e. http://yourdomain.com/wp-signup.php

I did not receive a confirmation. Is this because I signed up for an appointment with the same email that confirmations get sent to or do i need to setup an smtp gateway?

You mentioned that you setup the appointment through the front end and did not receive confirmation and the appointment says pending.

What happens when you log in and confirm the appointment?

Just like using separate clean browsers for testing you should be using separate email addresses for testing as well.

Let us know how it goes after you have confirmed the appointment internally i.e. did you receive confirmation?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings geraldine_convento,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.