Login form doesn´t exist or doesn´t work

Hello,

Please, could you tell me how can we configure a custom login page in order to let our subscribers access to their private area?

On the other hand, we have a login form just in the header of our theme but it doesn´t work. When we introduce our credentials, the system redirect us to a 404 not found page.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Juan Carlos

• juan_carlos_navarro

You may considerer this issue for future plugin versions. We´ve got protected and hided our wp-login directory by security reasons. Other plugins like Magic Members offers the following functionality:

- Custom login page.
    - Widget login for sidebars.
    - URL redirect for each kind of membership. So when they login where I redirect them

These are very useful functionalities that we hope to find in Membership plugin.

Can we solve the custom login page form by installing a plugin that let us customize this kind of login area?

And what about the login form that is available in our theme? Can we do something for let it work?

Thanks...

• aecnu

Greetings juan_carlos_navarro,

Thank you for your feedback and the additional feature requests which we appreciate.

Can we solve the custom login page form by installing a plugin that let us customize this kind of login area?

I do not understand what the issue is here. You mentioned We´ve got protected and hided our wp-login directory by security reasons but you are having issues with the log in page and want us to fix it? This very page and area that you folks say you have modified form the original?

And what about the login form that is available in our theme?

What theme are you referring to? Possibly a redirect?

Is the fact that you folks have modified the location or restricted the standard log in page that is causing all these issues?

What am I missing here?

On a side note, I normally recommend the users use the Custom WP Login Widget plugin to provide an easy log in point for their members.

Please advise if the "login modifications" you folks have made to your installation is indeed causing all the aforementioned issues, even the issues with your theme.

Looking forward to hearing form you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.