Login Image – Not Being Accepted

I have enabled the login image tab.

My image is the correct resolution 310×70

I choose file.

There is no “Upload” button.

I click save.

The page reloads and the old standard “WordPress” logo is still there.

What am I doing incorrectly?

• maiki
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@ryangambrill I didn’t have any issues with this, but there are two things I would check. First, while it shouldn’t matter, the extension may need to be jpeg, instead of jpg, if that is the case for you. That is a very slim case, and doesn’t seem likely, but I would spend the moment it takes to test that out.

There is only a field and a browse button, and save changes is what uploads it. So check your logs while you are uploading the image, it will probably tell you something about what the server is doing when you try to upload it.

Also, I would test a small graphic that was a plain png, so I could deduce if it is a problem with the image.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ryangambrill,

It appears that maiki has offered up a few more great suggestions to try to resolve this issue.

Please let us know the results you achieve trying them out and if any one of them helps to resolve this.

Looking forward to your reply in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ryangambrill,

Thank you for the graphic and I have indeed figured it out.

Whatever you are using for graphics is not producing a properly formatted png file.

I first tested your original – no luck.

I then created one of my own and it worked.

I then loaded yours in Photoshop CS5 and saved it as a png file and boom – it works as shown here: http://aecnuwpmu.us/wp-login.php

I have gone ahead and attached the modified graphic below for your convenience and this issue is closed.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.