Login image on per site basis ? (and more... ^^)

Hi there !

Back in business !

Well, about Ultimate Branding, just a request :

- how to set up a login image on a per site basis
- would be very very nice to have some more meta widget customization such as in mini meta widget plug-in

Cheers !

PC

how to set up a login image on a per site basis

Well, if the plugin is being used on a network, then I would have a global login image. I tried to play a game with the plugin but as soon as I activated the plugin on a demo site, it got network activated and there was no option on the demo site to configure a login image.

Same would also happen with a Login Image plugin.

However, I think what you might have in mind - Are you looking to use WP Multisite to provide websites to your client and then provide a separate login image to each one of them ? If yes, then unfortunately it can not be done with this. Not atleast for now. Yeah, if there is a User request and we get good +1's then Barry might be tempted to implement this feature

would be very very nice to have some more meta widget customization such as in mini meta widget plug-in

That is something which even I had at the back of my mind. So my +1 for that too.

Lemme move this thread to features and request forums so that other members looking for the same can cast their votes. You may also want to make a user request here and share the link on this post.

Cheers
    PC